I've decided that I would challenge myself to a project; Light. I simply wanted to pay more detail to the effects and adaptations one can produce when playing with natural lighting.
In this project, I wanted to focus on how colour makes the image feel rich. I also wanted to attempt to work with the concept that every colour has it's own meaning.
1. Black - Sophistication; power; mystery; formality; evil; death
2. Grey - Stability; security; strength; authority; maturity
3. Purple - royalty; lucury; dignity; wisdom; spirtuality; passion; visson
4. Yellow - joy; cheerfulness; friendlness; intelect; energy; warmth; caution; cowardice
5. White - freshness; hope; goodness; light; purity; cleaniness; simplicity; coolness
6. Pink - Romance; compassion; faith; beauty; love; friendship
7. Red - danger; passion; daring; romance; style; excitment; energetic
8. Blue - peace; stability; calmness; confidence; tranquility; affection
9. Green - life; growth; enviroment; healing; money; saftey; relax; fresh
10. Brown - stability; security; safe; protective; unatural; wholesome
This project is a collection of graffiti that I have photographed from across the world.